- Each head coach/manager will maintain an emergency contact list for their team and coaching staff.
- This file of information must be kept in a secure place by the head coach/manager.
- The file of emergency information must be taken to each and every game or practice.
- The file is used for emergency purposes only and must not be disclosed to anyone else unless it is required by such person(s) who can be of assistance in an emergency to a player or coach.
- At the end of the current playing season, the file of emergency information will be turned into the Office Manager at the KMBA baseball office for shredding at the same time as the equipment is returned.
- All coaches/managers are to keep copies of the OBA Insurance Accident Report on hand with the emergency information forms.