Board of Directors
The KMBA Board of Directors uses a policy governance model to set the strategic direction for KMBA. Our team meets once a month to review and update current policies, implement new policies and monitor the work done by our Operations Team.
To create a barrier-free baseball opportunity for youth in the City of Kitchener, facilitated by our dedicated volunteers, that focuses on both character and skill development along with community engagement, through recreational and competitive play.
- To foster a safe and accessible environment focused on a joy for baseball, with a strong commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
- To continuously improve our policies and processes, and build our programs by soliciting feedback from our community
- To prioritize the experience of our coaches by investing human and financial resources into training and development programs
- To represent the City of Kitchener with pride, by being a good neighbour and demonstrating good sportsmanship both locally and when traveling to other regions
- To work with municipal and third-party partners where possible to improve our facilities
- To celebrate our volunteers and their commitment to our programs