Rules and Notices
Important: Fall tournaments are designed to be an enjoyable break between the intensity of summer and winter training. Please maintain this spirit and "go with the flow".
- All Baseball Ontario rules for this age group apply including mercy rules, pitch count rules, bat rules etc.
- No inning may start after 2hr15m for all pool games and semi finals
- Tie games will be allowed to stand in pool play
- Pre-game warm ups on the infield is fine is there is time and teams agree.
- Home team shall maintain the score and the visiting team shall keep the official pitch count. Pitch counts of the Official Pitch Counter will be the ONLY numbers used
- Home team in all pool games shall be determined by a coin flip between the teams. Teams will handle this on their own.
- Ties will be broken using this method
- Head to head record among tied teams
- Team with the smallest runs against ratio in all games
- Team with the highest runs for ratio in all games
- Coin toss
- Line-up cards do not need to be exchanged, teams may bat all players and use free defensive substitutions.
We have a partnership with the Crowne Plaza Kitchener Waterloo (519-744-4141 | email@example.com) for accomodations. You are not obligated to stay at this hotel but we are building a relationship and other teams have booked here.